Belajar Pupuk Kaltim prides itself as being a trusted source of information, networking, and community for eLearning professionals. To meet this goal, we collect some personal data from its members and non-member users of the website.
Belajar Pupuk Kaltim is committed to protecting your personal data. We strive to collect the minimum amount of personal data we need and to hold and use it only as long as necessary to deliver the outstanding service and products you expect.
- Information from Members.
When you become a member of Belajar Pupuk Kaltim or register to attend one of our conferences or other events, we need to collect your contact information to communicate with you about your membership or even. We collect other data from you to help us tailor your experience to your personal and professional interests. You are able to view and edit this contact information in your Member Profile.
- Personal Information Security.
Protecting your information is a team effort. We use industry standard security technology and procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. You also must not share your username or password with others and we recommend that you take every precaution to protect your data when using the Internet, especially when using public computers (such as at a university or library) or networks, especially unsecured Wi-Fi. If you have questions about the security of your personal data or believe that your account may have been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Rectification.
Belajar Pupuk Kaltim services work best when your information is accurate and complete. You may log in to your membership profile at any time to correct or update any of your contact information or your preferences and contact consents. If you are unable to correct the information in your profile to your satisfaction, please contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly remedy the problem with your data.
- Termination of Membership and Right to be Forgotten.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Registration Information.
When you register as a member with Belajar Pupuk Kaltim, you must provide contact information and general information about you and your organization. Specifically we collect the following types of information during the registration process.
- Job Title
- Principal Job Focus
- Job Level
- Company Industry
- Email address
- Home/work/mobile telephone number
- Postal or other physical street address
- Internet Protocol Address
- Browser Type
- Operating System
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Referring and exit pages
- Date/Time of access; and
- Website analytics about where you click while browsing our website.
- Registration Information. When you register as a member with Belajar Pupuk Kaltim, you must provide contact information and general information about you and your organization. Specifically we collect the following types of information during the registration process.
Processing of your Personal Data
- Prior to forwarding your personal data to a third-party processor, the Service will enter into a written “Data Processing Agreement” that, among other things, requires the third party to:
- comply with applicable data protection laws;
- implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures;
- notify the Service in the event of a breach of personal data; and
- require any of the third-party’s vendors or sub-processors to likewise agree to such protections in writing.
Providing Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not sell your contact information to any third parties.
We may provide your contact information to e-learning industry partners but only if you are specifically opted-in to receive partner offers as part of your contact consent preferences. You may opt out of such contact at any time by following the instructions included in each email, or by revising your contact consent preferences in your member profile.
From time to time, we may offer third-party sponsored content on our website that includes a data collection form, which helps the third party deliver service or support to you. As with other data collection, you may opt out of these third-party offers in your contact consent preferences in your member profile.
In our attempt to provide increased value to you, we may provide various third-party links from our websites or in our email communications. Even if the third-party is affiliated with Belajar Pupuk Kaltim, we have no control over the third-party sites, each of which may have separate privacy and data collection practices, which are independent of ours. We strive to protect the integrity of our websites and the links placed upon them, so if you have issues or concerns about a third-party site or its privacy practices, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
This document last updated on: January 24, 2019